Exhaust manifold has been finished. Now it is a direct bolt on between the head and turbo. The exhaust points in the right direction too I am thinking the modified factory focus manifold should flow better then a log style turbo manifold. I welded all of the exterior head flange to header pipe joints to add some strength and seriously reinforced the area between the turbo flange and head flange so that I don't have to worry about having enough support to hold the turbo. I ordered a new turbo center section because even with new bearings my turbo still has a lot of side to side play so the journals are just too worn out. I have 6 different silicone couplings now all straight pieces some that adapt different pipe sized and I picked up some intercooler piping from a few volvos. One piece is a perfect fit to hold the IAT sensor and elbow into the throttle body.

ATX MTX swap, rear drum disc swap, drilled rotors, ported intake, optim throttle body, CAI, 7.5L MAF, adj. fuel regulator, longtube headers, underdrive pulley, no EGR, low inpedence bigger injectors, 2002 Focus Swap