Please refrain from insults when you don't even know what I do or don't know. Keyser why do you feel the need to insult me have I insulted you? Insults like that is what a little child says when they don't get their way. Your obviously a grown up so stop it. Statements like its about pride when its about reality. I don't have tons of extra cash to just throw away, notice how you guys drive SVTs and I drive a zetec, if I did have tons of cash I would just buy a predone kit which would have no pride whatsoever. Just because I don't agree 100% with everything you say doesn't mean your talking to a brick wall. Remarks like that are just ridiculous and serve no helpful purpose whatsoever. I wonder if people actually have read the entire post before they say stuff, I already stated that I won't be going over 7psi most likely not over 5 for the time being. When/if I do I can upgrade. I still appreciate all the advice I have been given even if I don't agree 100% No one here besides sleeperz has actually met me. You don't know me so don't make assumptions. I was the first to do a 5 speed swap and for cheap when everyone said it wasn't worth it. I was the first to do a focus swap and for cheap. As far as needing the focus engine it was in all reality probably destroyed from too much ignition advance due to the larger MAF, thats why I need an ignition box to control the timing. Now if you would like to help me in this endeavor I would appreciate it, just realize that we aren't always going to agree on everything and if we don't agree oh well. People have been using SAFC computers to tune for turbos for a couple of years now with great success.

ATX MTX swap, rear drum disc swap, drilled rotors, ported intake, optim throttle body, CAI, 7.5L MAF, adj. fuel regulator, longtube headers, underdrive pulley, no EGR, low inpedence bigger injectors, 2002 Focus Swap