A SAFC2 can be made to work no problem IF it is setup properly. You have to start with bigger injectors and uping the fuel pressure to about 60psi, similar to what VWs run stock. Then you can use the safc to add plenty of fuel when necessary by widening the injector pulsewidth. Sure plenty of people have ruined motors with an SAFC but they didn't have it setup right. Why is it limited to the 7 psi of boost, is it due to the stock MAF cus I don't have a stock MAF? This has been done successfully before and can be done again. Remember everyone saying that the focus engine coulnd't be transplanted into a tour for cheap. I did and it runs fine. Also according to msn carpoint the focus engine has a slightly bogger bore and shorter stroke making it more boost friendly. I believe you had problems with your setup but that doesn't mean I will, just except that not everyone has the sae experience as the last guy. I appreciate the advice but do realize this car is going to be mine until it is worn out so resale isn't an issue, I don't have emmissions here either. My only problem will be timing which we have already discussed. Now about spark plugs, does anyone have any suggestions? I know they need to be copper and colder plugs but how much colder, gap, any actual part #s ect? I prefer NGK plugs for boost as they seam to be more foul resistant.

ATX MTX swap, rear drum disc swap, drilled rotors, ported intake, optim throttle body, CAI, 7.5L MAF, adj. fuel regulator, longtube headers, underdrive pulley, no EGR, low inpedence bigger injectors, 2002 Focus Swap