Well reality is I will probably never sell this car for a couple of reasons. #1 being its old and has a really low resale value. Some piggy back systems are good some are bad. I tuned my neon with an SAFC and it was speed density which is much harder to tune for a turbo IMO. Sure you can control other things with a special chip, but I already have an installed SAFC2 why would I get rid of it when it works fine. Many people have turbo setups that work fine with the safc but some don't. I will just have to start rich. Some people have got the safc to work fine and others haven't. The main advantage of the SAFC is the ability to make changes on the fly and it stores two data files and can adjust for blow off valves so the engine doesn't stall. I will need a timing retard box for sure. Do a search about mounting an intercooler on these cars most people have gone with water/air intercoolers. That IHI turbo is much smaller then my Garret T3 so I am impressed with the numbers considering how hot the intake charge must have been. I have considered mounting my intercooler as a side mount on the drivers side similar to what DSM's do on the passenegr side, that would expose about 3 feet of intercooler piping to air in front before it even reached the intercooler then cut holes in the back of the fender liner for air flow and use some fans mounted to the intercooler to keep airflow up. I wonder why the dodge intercooler has such bad flow?

ATX MTX swap, rear drum disc swap, drilled rotors, ported intake, optim throttle body, CAI, 7.5L MAF, adj. fuel regulator, longtube headers, underdrive pulley, no EGR, low inpedence bigger injectors, 2002 Focus Swap