Well sounds like I will need to get a timing retard box of some kind instead. I don't have a cat and have no codes for it since I have a resistor inline with the downstream O2 and I have no EGR since I tricked the ecu there too. Speed limiter can be bypassed if it is setup like my neon was and just splits with one wire for the speedo and one for the ecu. I don't want a higher rev limiter with stock internals and turbo. The intercooler I got looks good but does anyone know what the specs are on it? I used a DSM side mount on my neon with no problems and it had smaller input and output tubes and less surface area then this one. Also on the neon I used exhaust tubing for the intercooler lines from the turbo to the intercooler and ABS pipe afterwards which to everyones amazement didn't melt. The car that my turbo came from didn't even have an intercooler so I wonder just how high these intake temps are going to be? I am going to look at hacking the bumper again but I still don't think there is room enough to make it look good. I might have to get an air to water intercooler which means more $$$. I got two new fans today, one is going to be mounted as a pusher fan in front of the radiator on the passenger side and the other is going to be mounted like normal on the drivers side. I got these fans because they are slimmer then factory. One appears to be a SLimline fan that sells in Summit Racing catalogs for over $150 and I got them both for $20 at the wrecking yard.

ATX MTX swap, rear drum disc swap, drilled rotors, ported intake, optim throttle body, CAI, 7.5L MAF, adj. fuel regulator, longtube headers, underdrive pulley, no EGR, low inpedence bigger injectors, 2002 Focus Swap