OK good info everyone I moved my radiator forward a about 1.25 inches and I am going to install a slimmer fan for more room as well. I need to do this for my turbo to clear everything. I got my oil lines today and the rest of the fittings. I began work on the exhaust manifold then ran out of welding wire. I made the flange for the turbo as well. The rest of the turbo rebuild kit is on the way, courtesy of ebay. I made the flange by drawing it out first on my computer using Inventor. I got my oil return hose and heater hose since I am going to water cool this turbo. I took out the rest of my AC stuff minus the compressor for clearance issues. I read on Focus Fanatics that it was much more difficult to tune a blow through MAF then a suck through, details anyone? Yes the stall issue with a blow off valve can be fixed DSM turbos have the same problem and the SAFC2 has a DEC air function that is supposed to compensate.

ATX MTX swap, rear drum disc swap, drilled rotors, ported intake, optim throttle body, CAI, 7.5L MAF, adj. fuel regulator, longtube headers, underdrive pulley, no EGR, low inpedence bigger injectors, 2002 Focus Swap