Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Ya sucks to say it but it looks like Im going to have to join Wa2tuff with getting in contact with the authorities. Its pretty sad when it has to come down to this over something that takes such a short time to do (my decal).

Wa2tuff I'm with you on this bud. Im going to send you a PM as soon as I post this to arrange the the details of getting ahold of the authorities and getting this problem solved.

Justin 98.5 CSVT # 4887 of 6535 (born 2/28/98)
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
Well Dan, no lights again today. I'm not going to get into how I feel right now, suffice to say, it's a good thing I don't live in California. Your time is up, I'm going to get in touch with the authorities. I don't have to go to work on Monday until late, I'll be takin care of business Monday morning. That gives you 2 more days, after that, I'm gonna do all I can to put your (censored) in a sling.

Well Dan, it seems the USPS has decided to save your sorry ass. I got the lights today, freakin FINALLY, it's been 3 months since I sent my lights. I'm grateful that I finally got them back and so far, they seem to be alright. I must admit that they do look good, too. Course after 3 months, they better look good. I still can't believe you sent them regular parcel post---as cheap as you can get away with. After all you put us through, you pick the cheapest and slowest method of shipping you can.....you are such a ----head. Unbelieveable. As far as other people wanting you to do their lights for them, I don't think you have anything to worry about. I'm glad to be done with you.

However, there's at least 2 more people you have to deal with. You still own mygameisplatnum and IWishIHadASVT. We're all sticking together on this and if you think for one minute you're getting away with this, you are very mistaken. We all have all the PM's and receipts for payments made. It would appear that your time is rapidly running out. Do what you've been paid to do...if not, phones are gonna be ringing. (Including where you work.)

You could have gone without all this drama by simply keeping the lines of communication open, being truthful with us, and not trying to do too much at one time. You have no sense of responsibility whatsoever. Blaming others for your own shortcomings is not the way to become a man. You need to grow up and stop screwing people around you. You may be a real nice guy, but you sure as hell didn't prove it by me or the others you sucked in. (BTW, I bet there are people in your family that would like to know how much we really paid you.)

Last edited by wa2tuff; 05/14/05 04:30 PM.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Well Dan De La Torre, todays Monday and like I said Monday was the day. I told you I'm done playing games. I notified my grandfather who is the former National F.O.P President. Dan if your not sure what F.O.P stands for its Fraternal Order of Police. And yes that means the National President of the police force in the country. Just to catch you up to speed, The Fraternal Order of Police is the world's largest organization of sworn law enforcement officers, with more than 318,000 members in more than 2,100 lodges. My grandfather has more connections than anyone I've ever heard of. He's been invited to more private dinners at the White House by more Presidents than you can fathem. When I mean business I mean business. You have stolen money from me and commited mail fraud and I will make sure to see to it that justice is paid. If you think you can sit at home and wait this out your sorely mistaken, for I have already started the corrective action.

I have been civil for way to long and you have more than tested my patience. My decal product would take the least amount of time to make (an hour if that)but you still have not produced it after over a month and a half. Well times up for you. My grandfather has contacted the authorities in Costa Mesa and they are already performing an extensive background check on you. I hope your not hiding anything more for your sake b/c belive me it will be dug up and they already have you by the balls for theft and mail fraud. Once the background check is completed the authorites will show up at your place of residence and work and take apropriate action.

Your time is running out...no thats too generous, you can start counting down the HOURS untill the authorites show up on your doorstep. If I do not receive my product or a refund Money Order of the amount I sent you LIKE YESTURDAY, I will not think twice nor hesitate to give the word for your arrest.

I will end this by saying "overnight express mail" is your only and last chance to save your own ass. The clock is ticking.

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
ahhhhhhh does this mean im not getting my lights if hes in jail???

My Rides 98 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4 22" Akuza Creepin 2 Infinity Reference 12" Subs 1 Infinity 520 Watt 4-Channel Amp 1 Infinity 1200 Watt 2-Channel Amp 4 Infinity Reference 6x8
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by IWishIHadASVT:
ahhhhhhh does this mean im not getting my lights if hes in jail???

I'm really sorry about your situation, but this came across to me as a little funny.

-SAV

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
My talents elsewhere...this guy is a doosh.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
hey Im here again. Yes, Im the bad guy here. Sorry. Im glad wa2tuff got your lights. I was told by the post office you should get your package in 5 days! I guess I was lied and ripped off that UPS only charged me by half! I made a mistake by sending them through USPS. I wouldnt ship through them anymore. Ive been gone for a week because of a funeral and other business to take care of in Mexico. Just happened so quickly. GOing to send whatever I have left out tmrw morning. Selling my CSVT soon too in fact!

-dan

98 CSVT 484/6535,18" MI Rims,Nitto NEO GEN Tires,Pioneer DEH-P7300,Custom Cougar CIA,CF Hood,McCULLOCH HID 6K,Custom painted red calipers,Flowmaster 40s mufflers,Drilled Slot rotors,K&N 9" air filter,Brullen HiFlo Y Pipe & CAT,Magnaflow Res
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by mygameisplatnum:
Well Dan De La Torre, todays Monday and like I said Monday was the day. I told you I'm done playing games. I notified my grandfather who is the former National F.O.P President. Dan if your not sure what F.O.P stands for its Fraternal Order of Police. And yes that means the National President of the police force in the country. Just to catch you up to speed, The Fraternal Order of Police is the world's largest organization of sworn law enforcement officers, with more than 318,000 members in more than 2,100 lodges. My grandfather has more connections than anyone I've ever heard of. He's been invited to more private dinners at the White House by more Presidents than you can fathem. When I mean business I mean business. You have stolen money from me and commited mail fraud and I will make sure to see to it that justice is paid. If you think you can sit at home and wait this out your sorely mistaken, for I have already started the corrective action.

I have been civil for way to long and you have more than tested my patience. My decal product would take the least amount of time to make (an hour if that)but you still have not produced it after over a month and a half. Well times up for you. My grandfather has contacted the authorities in Costa Mesa and they are already performing an extensive background check on you. I hope your not hiding anything more for your sake b/c belive me it will be dug up and they already have you by the balls for theft and mail fraud. Once the background check is completed the authorites will show up at your place of residence and work and take apropriate action.

Your time is running out...no thats too generous, you can start counting down the HOURS untill the authorites show up on your doorstep. If I do not receive my product or a refund Money Order of the amount I sent you LIKE YESTURDAY, I will not think twice nor hesitate to give the word for your arrest.

I will end this by saying "overnight express mail" is your only and last chance to save your own ass. The clock is ticking.

Comical, just comical.

CEG scamming 4tw!

Last edited by Antonio Wright; 05/19/05 12:25 AM.

Now I hate America? That is a new one to me.
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Antonio Wright:

Comical, just comical.

CEG scamming 4tw!

4tw?

K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by NVS SVT:

Mark wanna bring your Easton to Souderton PA with me I have to take care of a CEGer there who cashed my $512US money order and never sent me my Baer Big Brake Kit

Aaron

Hmmm...I live fifteen minutes from there... And I have an Easton too

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard