Well Dan De La Torre, todays Monday and like I said Monday was the day. I told you I'm done playing games. I notified my grandfather who is the former National F.O.P President. Dan if your not sure what F.O.P stands for its Fraternal Order of Police. And yes that means the National President of the police force in the country. Just to catch you up to speed, The Fraternal Order of Police is the world's largest organization of sworn law enforcement officers, with more than 318,000 members in more than 2,100 lodges. My grandfather has more connections than anyone I've ever heard of. He's been invited to more private dinners at the White House by more Presidents than you can fathem. When I mean business I mean business. You have stolen money from me and commited mail fraud and I will make sure to see to it that justice is paid. If you think you can sit at home and wait this out your sorely mistaken, for I have already started the corrective action.

I have been civil for way to long and you have more than tested my patience. My decal product would take the least amount of time to make (an hour if that)but you still have not produced it after over a month and a half. Well times up for you. My grandfather has contacted the authorities in Costa Mesa and they are already performing an extensive background check on you. I hope your not hiding anything more for your sake b/c belive me it will be dug up and they already have you by the balls for theft and mail fraud. Once the background check is completed the authorites will show up at your place of residence and work and take apropriate action.

Your time is running out...no thats too generous, you can start counting down the HOURS untill the authorites show up on your doorstep. If I do not receive my product or a refund Money Order of the amount I sent you LIKE YESTURDAY, I will not think twice nor hesitate to give the word for your arrest.

I will end this by saying "overnight express mail" is your only and last chance to save your own ass. The clock is ticking.

Justin 98.5 CSVT # 4887 of 6535 (born 2/28/98)