i use signature confirmation daily, which is the next step up from delivery confirmation (delivery conf w/ required signature). when you input the "tracking" # it only tells when it was shipped and when it was delivered. (or if sig conf, when it was signed for). that's all, nothing more, nothing less.

ups and fedex tracking systems tell you each time the package has entered a hub and then loaded onto a new truck. the usps system cant actually tell you where your package is right now. trust me. i have ordered stuff with usps "tracking" that was sent via parcel post from FL which takes about 2 weeks to arrive. all i knew was when the darn thing was shipped (ie accepted at the PO counter).

if Dan mailed these headlights back to these guys through parcel post it may take over a week to arrive and these guys wouldnt have a clue when that might be. of course, theyre saying the #s aren't working anyway.

-did you guys try the tracking #s in each available service usps has? they probably dont show up in a different service. of course, the number provided might have been for insurance, which isnt trackable until the package is deemed lost, which would be about another month. if he sent it via priority mail, it should arrive in 3 days, guaranteed! unless you live about 400 miles into the desert/woods by yourself. if he's trying to keep the shipping costs down, he probably didnt use priority, although it only costs a dollar or two more, in most cases. definitely with these headlights, being how light they are -no pun intended

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.