Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by chavezx2:
Chevezx2 has been filling up my voicemail inbox on my cell phone and at house every single day.

And he never even thought ONCE to call you back . He's lucky all you did was leave voicemails. Him not returning my first voicemail would have pissed me off. Him not returning my second voicemail would have put me on his doorstep with my 36oz Easton

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
just to clarify to everyone else in the CEG community. had dan kept in contact with me and let me know what the hell was going on i would have been cool. even for the smallest excuse i would have been cool. all i needed was a little assurance from him that i wasnt forgotten and that maybe he was a little behind but that he was on top of things. none of this would be going down. if i had any kind of contact from dan i would have allowed him all the time he needed. but i didnt get that all i got was a whole lot of unanswered Read Receipts. i apoligize to all of you who needed to witness this go down but i realy couldnt allow this to happen to me or anyone else for that matter. this isnt the way you should treat fellow board members especialy when youve already cashed their checks and spent their money!
Luis

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Chevezx2 has been filling up my voicemail inbox on my cell phone and at house every single day.

And he never even thought ONCE to call you back . He's lucky all you did was leave voicemails. Him not returning my first voicemail would have pissed me off. Him not returning my second voicemail would have put me on his doorstep with my 36oz Easton

Mark

Mark wanna bring your Easton to Souderton PA with me I have to take care of a CEGer there who cashed my $512US money order and never sent me my Baer Big Brake Kit

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by NVS SVT:

Mark

Mark wanna bring your Easton to Souderton PA with me I have to take care of a CEGer there who cashed my $512US money order and never sent me my Baer Big Brake Kit

Aaron

Consider it done! I'm hijacking this thread with my baseball bat, b!tches!!!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
T
I have no life
I have no life
T

Aaron

Pretty much drive 1200+ miles for that visit.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

Mark

Aaron

Why wouldn't you put in a mail fraud report about something like that is beyond me!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by todras:

Aaron

Pretty much drive 1200+ miles for that visit.

7.5hour road trip from my house to his, so I am considering doing the road trip. I can see the headlineds now "Crazy Canuck shows up at US mans door with a baseball bat:D"

Stazi I called the Police in his town and they said I had to go through my Police dept then they might get in touch with the Souderton Police. Driving there seems so much easier tho. I got proof that he signed for and cashed my money order along with the banks stamp.

Mark thanks for willing to come with the bat .

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
Does this mean Dan has your lights too?

Yes he does, i now understand how busy he is so ill try to be as patient as i can, but im nearing 2 1/2 months w/o headlights

My Rides 98 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4 22" Akuza Creepin 2 Infinity Reference 12" Subs 1 Infinity 520 Watt 4-Channel Amp 1 Infinity 1200 Watt 2-Channel Amp 4 Infinity Reference 6x8
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by IWishIHadASVT:
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
Does this mean Dan has your lights too?

Yes he does, i now understand how busy he is so ill try to be as patient as i can, but im nearing 2 1/2 months w/o headlights

You've already been patient enough. As have I. Danny boy, another day down the toilet and no lights. If the mailman drives past my store and doesn't stop on Friday, the Feds are gonna be called. I'm past being patient. It's just too convenient that you use the USPS with a tracking number that can't be tracked, instead of UPS or Fedex with legitimate, trackable numbers.

2 days

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
usps does use tracking numbers. i just sent a set of lights to AZ through usps and i had a tracking number. something isnt smelling right around here.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard