Originally posted by ContourSVT98:
This is getting ridiculous. Like I said to the both of you I have already sent them. I wanted to drop off in person the headlights myself to Luis last Sat (chavezx2) but he insisted not to. His loss for the delay. I even didnt charge him that other $25 to get the edges painted black. That required a lot of masking. I promise myself not to be involve with anything to anyone in this forum ever again. Ill keep my talents and works to myself.

-dan

you were supposed to drop my lights off 2 weekends ago but you didnt. then you were supposed to drop them off last thursday then it became last friday then last saturday then you called me to tell me that you were just painting them and needed to ask me a question. then you said you said you would be delivering them to me this past friday and nothing so i let you know that i wouldnt be home on saturday (due to the fact that i work on sundays i took my wife and daughter out to celebrate mothers day) i also suggested that you just mail them out to me since i payed you in advance for return shipping. so now finally on monday you say you sent them out. way to go way to be on the ball. YOU DIDNT PAINT THE EDGES OF MY LIGHTS FOR FREE OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF YOU HEART YOU DID IT BECAUSE YOU F*CKED UP AND DIDNT PICK MY LIGHTS UP FROM THE POST OFFICE FOR A MONTH YOU ASS!
this whole post was started to keep people from going to you with anything ever again. so for you to say your not going to ever offer a group buy is just stupid because you know no one wants to deal with this kind of stupidity! you arent a victim or the good guy here dan your reason for this whole situation. you dropped the ball and now you cant own up to it. why the CEG community would want someone who treats other members like this here is beyond me. i hope for your sake and mine that if and when my lights ever get here they are what i am expecting and paid for or this is going to get a whole lot worse!