this is part of a PM that Dan sent to anouther CEG member who in turn sent it to me.

"You and Chavezx2 are overreacting over this. Chevezx2 has been filling up my voicemail inbox on my cell phone and at house every single day. That right there is a threat. Something is not right in his head."

so far i havent seen anyone post that i am over reacting. but i have seen numerous people post that dan is being very unprofessional. it isnt just me who has a problem with him and its not just the guys whos lights hes painting who have a problem with him. hes promised alot of people alot of things that he HAS NOT delivered on. not only that but DAN cashed our checks or money orders and then decided he didnt want to be bothered by us. for those of you that dont know this has gone on for much longer in PMs most of us tryed to keep dans name in the clear by using PMs but you can only receive so many Read Receipts from dan with no response before you take some kind of action.

as of last night i have a tracking number from dan that when entered into the USPS tracking system says "invalid tracking number" and im not the first whos received an invalid tracking number so who knows if he realy sent them out. the only so called threat that was made to dan was the involvement of the authorities if he didnt deliver my lights by friday and just to clarify this isnt a threat this is a PROMISE.