Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Man, i hope it doesnt get to this to get my lights I have a problem with authority

My Rides 98 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4 22" Akuza Creepin 2 Infinity Reference 12" Subs 1 Infinity 520 Watt 4-Channel Amp 1 Infinity 1200 Watt 2-Channel Amp 4 Infinity Reference 6x8
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Does this mean Dan has your lights too? I got a PM from Dan tonight around 8:30PM my time (I think 5:30PM his time) asking if my lights have arrived yet. Sorry to say, the answer of course, is NO. If I don't have mine by Friday, I'll have to follow chavezx2's lead. Sorry to say this, but we have done everything possible to avoid this type of solution.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
he gave me call late last night to let me know that he sent the lights out but the tracking number he sent shows no tracking service was purchased. so i guess we will see. if i dont get them by friday im going to have to contact the sherrifs. i still do think this is an option because dan has said that he sent the lights out but i have no way of knowing for sure.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Man, i really want my headlights painted. Why did this have to go so bad!

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Got another PM last night from Dan reassuring me that I should have my lights by today or tomorrow. We've got a few more days, then the authorities will be involved. Too bad, hope he's being on the level with us this time.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
This is getting ridiculous. Like I said to the both of you I have already sent them. I wanted to drop off in person the headlights myself to Luis last Sat (chavezx2) but he insisted not to. His loss for the delay. I even didnt charge him that other $25 to get the edges painted black. That required a lot of masking. I promise myself not to be involve with anything to anyone in this forum ever again. Ill keep my talents and works to myself.

-dan

98 CSVT 484/6535,18" MI Rims,Nitto NEO GEN Tires,Pioneer DEH-P7300,Custom Cougar CIA,CF Hood,McCULLOCH HID 6K,Custom painted red calipers,Flowmaster 40s mufflers,Drilled Slot rotors,K&N 9" air filter,Brullen HiFlo Y Pipe & CAT,Magnaflow Res
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by ContourSVT98:
I promise myself not to be involve with anything to anyone in this forum ever again. Ill keep my talents and works to myself.

-dan

Damnit!

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I promise myself not to be involve with anything to anyone in this forum ever again. Ill keep my talents and works to myself.

-dan

Damnit!

Robert,
Would you honestly want to do business with someone with that attitude? I'll take a BIG pass on that!

Dan,
if you haven't noticed, there are SEVERAL people on this site that are willing to do work for other CEG'ers(ie: Stazi, Rick, Pole120, etc etc etc). I don't recall one instance where people had to even THINK about contacting the authorities. Nobody held a gun to your head and made you commit to so many people on the headlights, so if you aren't willing/able to give a daily update to the people that have paid you money, then I suggest you rethink your priorities.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
this is part of a PM that Dan sent to anouther CEG member who in turn sent it to me.

"You and Chavezx2 are overreacting over this. Chevezx2 has been filling up my voicemail inbox on my cell phone and at house every single day. That right there is a threat. Something is not right in his head."

so far i havent seen anyone post that i am over reacting. but i have seen numerous people post that dan is being very unprofessional. it isnt just me who has a problem with him and its not just the guys whos lights hes painting who have a problem with him. hes promised alot of people alot of things that he HAS NOT delivered on. not only that but DAN cashed our checks or money orders and then decided he didnt want to be bothered by us. for those of you that dont know this has gone on for much longer in PMs most of us tryed to keep dans name in the clear by using PMs but you can only receive so many Read Receipts from dan with no response before you take some kind of action.

as of last night i have a tracking number from dan that when entered into the USPS tracking system says "invalid tracking number" and im not the first whos received an invalid tracking number so who knows if he realy sent them out. the only so called threat that was made to dan was the involvement of the authorities if he didnt deliver my lights by friday and just to clarify this isnt a threat this is a PROMISE.

C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
This is getting ridiculous. Like I said to the both of you I have already sent them. I wanted to drop off in person the headlights myself to Luis last Sat (chavezx2) but he insisted not to. His loss for the delay. I even didnt charge him that other $25 to get the edges painted black. That required a lot of masking. I promise myself not to be involve with anything to anyone in this forum ever again. Ill keep my talents and works to myself.

-dan

you were supposed to drop my lights off 2 weekends ago but you didnt. then you were supposed to drop them off last thursday then it became last friday then last saturday then you called me to tell me that you were just painting them and needed to ask me a question. then you said you said you would be delivering them to me this past friday and nothing so i let you know that i wouldnt be home on saturday (due to the fact that i work on sundays i took my wife and daughter out to celebrate mothers day) i also suggested that you just mail them out to me since i payed you in advance for return shipping. so now finally on monday you say you sent them out. way to go way to be on the ball. YOU DIDNT PAINT THE EDGES OF MY LIGHTS FOR FREE OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF YOU HEART YOU DID IT BECAUSE YOU F*CKED UP AND DIDNT PICK MY LIGHTS UP FROM THE POST OFFICE FOR A MONTH YOU ASS!
this whole post was started to keep people from going to you with anything ever again. so for you to say your not going to ever offer a group buy is just stupid because you know no one wants to deal with this kind of stupidity! you arent a victim or the good guy here dan your reason for this whole situation. you dropped the ball and now you cant own up to it. why the CEG community would want someone who treats other members like this here is beyond me. i hope for your sake and mine that if and when my lights ever get here they are what i am expecting and paid for or this is going to get a whole lot worse!

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard