ok just got off the phone with the sherrifs department spoke with deputy wilson. she said that i could go down to the office and file a report with them. she said this would be considered theft because dan has already cashed the check for $150 and hasnt returned the headlights. she said that once the report is filed a deputy will be dispatched to dans house or at least the the address that i sent the lights to. the deputy will either confiscate my lights and return them or place dan under arrest until he can either replace the money and the lights or give me the product that i paid for.

im giving dan until friday for the lights to be here at my house. not in the mail not on their way but at MY HOUSE. if they are not at my house by friday i will go down to the sherrifs office early saturday morning to file this report. im not playing around with PMs or phone tag. get those lights sent out or get a visit from the authorities.

i didnt want it to come to this but it seems that dan isnt taking me serious so maybe he will take someone with a badge and handcuffs a little bit more seriously.
Luis
may 9th 2005
4:15pm