Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
he probably gave you the "tracking" number off the insurance ticket. that isn't even a tracking number although some boobs at the post office call it that. it can only be "tracked" if a claim is made. The only "tracking" the post office has is with Signature Confirmation (maybe delivery confirmation too) which most people dont know about or use. its not even a real tracking number though most boobs call it that because theyre too lazy to explain. i use this service daily. the signature confirmation tracking# only tells you when it was shipped and when it arrived, unlike ups which tells you where the driver stopped to eat his lunch.

so basically, im betting the number is for insurance and isnt trackable.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Dan sent me a PM last week saying that my decal would be sent out last week and he'd PM me w/ a pic of it to make sure Im happy w/ it. I havent received a PM of a pic of it nor the decal so I dont know how the process is coming on his end. Still waiting

Justin 98.5 CSVT # 4887 of 6535 (born 2/28/98)
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by svt4stv:
he probably gave you the "tracking" number off the insurance ticket. that isn't even a tracking number although some boobs at the post office call it that. it can only be "tracked" if a claim is made. The only "tracking" the post office has is with Signature Confirmation (maybe delivery confirmation too) which most people dont know about or use. its not even a real tracking number though most boobs call it that because theyre too lazy to explain. i use this service daily. the signature confirmation tracking# only tells you when it was shipped and when it arrived, unlike ups which tells you where the driver stopped to eat his lunch.

so basically, im betting the number is for insurance and isnt trackable.

I'm just hoping it's legitimate and not from a package he shipped to someone else. Sorry for being so cynical but...can you blame me?

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
so dan is now saying that he is going to send my lights out by mail monday morning. i asked him to add insurance to the package as well as package tracking. hopefully he does so. i still dont have my lights and it sucks!

C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
wasnt able to get a hold of dan all weekend. he is supposed to be sending my lights out today. the following is a PM i just sent to him to make sure hes doing what he said:

just making sure that you sent the lights out today. you did right? id like to get a tracking number so i can be sure of the delivery. please get back to me TODAY so that i know the lights were sent out. i will be giving you a call on both your cell and home numbers in just a few seconds so that i can be sure you get this message and so that i can be sure that you sent out my lights today(monday may 9th).
thanks again
Luis

ill post his reply when i get it.

C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
just called dan on both his cell and home phones. i left messages for him on both. if i dont get a call back from him by 4pm ill be calling him again. it sucks that i have to babysit like this but i guess this is what i have to do if i want to get my lights back. this realy isnt even worth the money i spent on the lights.

C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
just received a "Read Receipt" from the PM that i sent to dan this morning regarding my lights. but i have not had any calls on either my cell phone or my home phone. and when i get a call both phone will list the number of the person who called so i know he didnt call and not leave a message because his number isnt listed on either phone as an incoming call. i am going to give him a call in a few minutes on both his cell and home numbers to see whats going on.

C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
just called dan again on both his cell and home numbers. left a message on both. havent had a call back or a PM. as soon as i finish this post i will be contacting my local sherrifs office. sorry dan but this has gotten out of hand and im tired of having o track you down.

C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
ok just got off the phone with the sherrifs department spoke with deputy wilson. she said that i could go down to the office and file a report with them. she said this would be considered theft because dan has already cashed the check for $150 and hasnt returned the headlights. she said that once the report is filed a deputy will be dispatched to dans house or at least the the address that i sent the lights to. the deputy will either confiscate my lights and return them or place dan under arrest until he can either replace the money and the lights or give me the product that i paid for.

im giving dan until friday for the lights to be here at my house. not in the mail not on their way but at MY HOUSE. if they are not at my house by friday i will go down to the sherrifs office early saturday morning to file this report. im not playing around with PMs or phone tag. get those lights sent out or get a visit from the authorities.

i didnt want it to come to this but it seems that dan isnt taking me serious so maybe he will take someone with a badge and handcuffs a little bit more seriously.
Luis
may 9th 2005
4:15pm

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I stand behind your decision 100% chavezx2. I wish you luck in getting all of this resolved the best way it can in favor of you.

-Joe

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard