Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
No joke.. Give him a call and tell his ass whatsup.. When he hears the sh!tty tone in your voice, he'll most likely pull his head out of his butt and call you back.. Believe me, I do collections for a living.. It also helps that I have a really intimidating voice and know how to make people to fork over the money, or the headlights in this case.. Give him a call and leave him a message, telling him you're giving him until X-date before you start to pursue him legally..

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
Hmmm, i had contacted dan about the headlight mod the last week of April (4-22-05) and he replied back the next day telling me price and how long it will take. I am kind of glad i did not send them to him.
EDIT; Glad things are taken care of now...those look so nice

Last edited by absoluteSVT98; 05/04/05 12:29 AM.
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Yo! Im here Im here.

Its all my bad. My apologies to many of you for waiting this long. I have been working graveyard shift with overtime like crazy for these past couple of months. My sleeping schedule been out of control and taking care of my 3 small kids at the same time. Many of you have been waitin for months or weeks but should have most of them done this week. Yes, there are other CEG members who can do the job for a bit less than me but from what Ive seen the quality isnt near comparing what I do. Besides all this I aint doing or taking another order! I cant do everything in my life that fast. I hope you all forgive me for this. Heres a photo of WA2TUFF headlights I just finished off. Check out especially the black painted edges on the lenses. This is something new no one ever done before.

-dan

98 CSVT 484/6535,18" MI Rims,Nitto NEO GEN Tires,Pioneer DEH-P7300,Custom Cougar CIA,CF Hood,McCULLOCH HID 6K,Custom painted red calipers,Flowmaster 40s mufflers,Drilled Slot rotors,K&N 9" air filter,Brullen HiFlo Y Pipe & CAT,Magnaflow Res
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
damn those look good! those will look gooood on your car way2tuff. long wait but hopefully worth it.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Dan those headlights look amazing I wish I had the money to get you to do my headlights.

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by svt4stv:
damn those look good! those will look gooood on your car way2tuff. long wait but hopefully worth it.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by ContourSVT98:

Besides all this I aint doing or taking another order!
-dan

Originally posted by NVS SVT:
Dan those headlights look amazing I wish I had the money to get you to do my headlights.

Aaron

reading is fundamental

its really sad that so many have to threaten legal action on this site to get what they pay for...maybe folks offering services on here should offer to do no more than 2 projects at a time and not accept anymore offers until those are completed and shipped...personally i trust very few to provide services hard-earned money is spent on

Last edited by gdub520; 05/05/05 02:46 AM.

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Those look sweet!! cant wait for mine as well

My Rides 98 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4 22" Akuza Creepin 2 Infinity Reference 12" Subs 1 Infinity 520 Watt 4-Channel Amp 1 Infinity 1200 Watt 2-Channel Amp 4 Infinity Reference 6x8
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
ok so about 3 days since i was PMed and told that my lights were "quite done" and that they were packed up and ready to be delivered i get a call from dan saying "im painting your lights now and the chrome has started to peel im just going to paint it" i was cool with that. but i had to ask myself why he was just painting them when 3 days before he had said they were done and ready to be delivered. they were supposed to be at my house thursday delivered by dan himself. then friday morning. here it is friday 11pm and still no lights. then i get a pm asking what my address is so he can come up and deliver them. here is my reply:

i wont be home at all Saturday so dont come up on that day. but i will be around on sunday. i realy dont want the lights left outside my door for the whole world to see so its better if im there to pick them up. what would actually be best is if you would just mail them to me with insurance and tracking. i added $15 to the total of the lights so that they could be shipped back to me. i appreciate you trying to drop them off but this is becoming more of a problem then a solution. it would be better if you just used my $15 to send them in the mail with insureance and tracking!

thanks again
Luis

if anyone thinks im wrong let me know!

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by chavezx2:

i wont be home at all Saturday so dont come up on that day. but i will be around on sunday. what would actually be best is if you would just mail them to me with insurance and tracking. i added $15 to the total of the lights so that they could be shipped back to me. i appreciate you trying to drop them off but this is becoming more of a problem then a solution. it would be better if you just used my $15 to send them in the mail with insureance and tracking!

thanks again
Luis

if anyone thinks im wrong let me know!

I would rather have had him come to my house personally on Sunday. Dan told me that he sent mine out on Wednesday, the 4th. He was good enough to provide me with a USPS tracking number. However, this is what I saw when I went to check it: "Tracking service has not been purchased for this item." I'm hoping the number is legit and he simply didn't buy the service. Course, after all that's transpired, if it were me, I would have wanted my customer to be able to check the progress of his shipment. Delays and uncertainties are why this thread got started in the first place.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard