ok so about 3 days since i was PMed and told that my lights were "quite done" and that they were packed up and ready to be delivered i get a call from dan saying "im painting your lights now and the chrome has started to peel im just going to paint it" i was cool with that. but i had to ask myself why he was just painting them when 3 days before he had said they were done and ready to be delivered. they were supposed to be at my house thursday delivered by dan himself. then friday morning. here it is friday 11pm and still no lights. then i get a pm asking what my address is so he can come up and deliver them. here is my reply:

i wont be home at all Saturday so dont come up on that day. but i will be around on sunday. i realy dont want the lights left outside my door for the whole world to see so its better if im there to pick them up. what would actually be best is if you would just mail them to me with insurance and tracking. i added $15 to the total of the lights so that they could be shipped back to me. i appreciate you trying to drop them off but this is becoming more of a problem then a solution. it would be better if you just used my $15 to send them in the mail with insureance and tracking!

thanks again
Luis

if anyone thinks im wrong let me know!