Yes I am one of those other CEG'ers that has paid Dan (ContourSVT98) to do something for me. Chavezx2 and I have been PM'ing eachother back and forth seeing if either has received their goods. He is making me a Saleen prodution number decal for my front bumper.And as stated in Chavezx2's first post, that is EXACTLY how my situation has been as well. At first he would reply to my PM's with in minutes. Now he hasent responded to the last few I've sent (he reads them but no responce.I to have read reciepts). I mailed him my money order on March31st and still no decal. He made a post in the CI forum and showed a pic of the decal which I said how it looks great except for the #7 (it looks out of place and disproportional compaired to the other digets. It is alot skinnier and it has a weird bend in it. I also posted a link as to what I believe the correct shape is supposed to be). Ironically in his post he didnt say if he has mailed my decal yet or not. So Im still waiting 5 days after his post, 35 days after I sent my $. The best part about it is I will probably receive it 3 weeks from now, if at all, and it won;t be done right. I feel bad for Chavezx2 since his project is costing more than mine. I realize this is only a $15 dollar part but $ is $. Plus this takes what 1 hour to make if that? There are other Ceg'ers making these (was just informed) for less than half that amount, and the turn around time was like 4-5 days. Im trying to be as civil as possible and belive I have been all along. I just want what I have paid for as do the others. I was told he was doing mine when he was doing his for the car show that he was going to in mid April. Im still waiting. He says he's so busy but he's going to car shows. This makes me question just how busy.

Justin 98.5 CSVT # 4887 of 6535 (born 2/28/98)