OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
Originally posted by SteedaSan:
lol maybe the car audio special olympics lol

Love that episode.

AS for my "install" :

MECP certifed 4 years ago in automotive audio, video, and home audio installation. Worked for best buy as a master installer for 2 years and worked for a contractor for Bose Audio for home installation. Haven't worked in installation for 2 years.. since now I have a job that pays me nearly 20 bucks an hour. I can see who the appreciative people are.. and the plain smartass people with nothing better to do than criticize. So eat your words.

Last edited by LilStripedRocket; 05/02/05 11:25 AM.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Your a good man Rocket... Reminds me of me when I have my generous 'surges'

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by LilStripedRocket:

MECP certifed 4 years ago in automotive audio, video, and home audio installation. .... So eat your words.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by durateX:
Your a good man Rocket... Reminds me of me when I have my generous 'surges'

Yeah, where's my generous surge of a heathsheild at.. and my porch is cleared off for those rims, as well.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by TourDeForce:

Good karma is comin' your way.

If good karma is coming his way for the work he did I'm definately due for something spectacualar for swapping in a tranny for EuroTour.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
Originally posted by LilStripedRocket:

MECP certifed 4 years ago in automotive audio, video, and home audio installation. .... So eat your words.

Yup eat my words hmmmm,
Not to be a ass but if your a MECP cert'd installer what level are ya? Also how where you a Master installer at best buy? and if your a cert'd installer how come you where/are working as a porter?
Also if your a mecp installer how come your asking in the audio forum how to do a amp bypass? and many other questions?

I smell something Fishy here.. Could be this Tuna Sammich or it could be something else hmmmmm

Anyone can claim they are something, Ohh heres the best part!!! How are you MECP in home audio? let me spell the words out for ya MOBILE ELECTRONICS certifaction program.

T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
No, you're not being an ass... let me clearify so things make more sense...

MECP certifed 4 years ago in automotive audio, video-- and I did home audio installation with BOSE audio.

4 years ago, I was bronze.. 3 years ago, I obtained silver.

Worked for best buy as a master installer for 2 years and worked for a contractor for Bose Audio for home installation. (Did these at the same time from age 18-almost 20. Worked as a porter BEFORE I did this.

I obtained my silver status through CEA's online course when I was 19... I am now 22.

Best Buy classified me as a Gold "master" installer.. because I was the only one who was actually trained in installation at our store, although I had only obtained my silver level.. and had no plans on continuing there after.

WTF is wrong with me asking about the amp bypass. Again.. it's been two.. almost three years since I've done any professional work. I see you asking similar questions audio..

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
What are these similair questions? I think you have me confussed with the people asking and the same 5 people answering the questions.

AMP by pass is simple.. My dog could do that type of stuff!

E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
A dog can also lick himself.....I am just messing with ya

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by SteedaSan:
What are these similair questions? I think you have me confussed with the people asking and the same 5 people answering the questions.

AMP by pass is simple.. My dog could do that type of stuff!

I don't know what the hell you are trying to prove, here. You and your "goon's" hijacked my thread with some rediculous bull [censored]. I know what I am and what I have done and been certified in. Thats all that matters to me and the hundreds of people I have done work for.

As for the amp by-pass.. my question was more in regarding why the harness I purchased to bypass the harness did not work...

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard