Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by LilStripedRocket:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
How'd the lights go? Did rob actually do something??

LMFAO! You know how you put your coat in the trunk because it smelled like gas. Yeah well thats why.. i didnt want to do the fuel filter. Anyway, yeah the lights went good, very nice and clean... Got myself a really nice shock too!

I figured you + electronics= hazard!! Yeah, my trunk is open in the garage right now airing out.. my akcet was SOAKED with gas.

Jared, you're welcome. I was amazed how well it sounded. I'd get that oter sub and hook it up in there, too.. see how it sounds. Easy as pie to stick the additional one in there, now!!

Yeah, i was thinking of doing that... I have a couple of different subs in the basement I could trow in there so im going to play with it a little in my free time.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Wow...nice guy doin' all that stuff for free. Go you.

98 Black Contour SVT
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Dang, thats cool that you did all that stuff , we need some peeps like that in the W. Great Lakes Area!!! I have the will, but only know so much....

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
I've ogt finals, overtime work, and SZ05 coming up for MAY.

So if I go to SZ 05, you'll help install new wires, plugs, clean my IMRC, and other misc stuff?

Good work man. That's what these boards are about... helping. Although, with the price of gas, I hope you got some gas $$ back. Either way... class act.

~Eric

2000 CSVT Silver Frost: #942 of 2150 HID Projectors and Fog Light Mod, Optomized TB, MSDS headers 2003 Silverstone Z
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Since when are you a Professional Mobile Electronics Installer? you have a peice of paper that says you are?

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by SteedaSan:
Since when are you a Professional Mobile Electronics Installer? you have a peice of paper that says you are?

i'm still amateur so i can compete in the car audio olympics.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
lol maybe the car audio special olympics lol

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Then, on my way home, a little old lady in a teal 96 mystique was on the side of the freeway with a flat tire... so, I stopped and put her spare on.
She checked out my ride, too.. which was funny, but cool. I even dropped the contour.org on her... we'll see if her 60 year old self shows up here.

WHile on the side of the road, she jokingly said, "wanna race!?"... I thought that was f-in' hilarious. Mrs. Jamson... you are the bomb!!

All in a days work....

Good karma is comin' your way.

Class. Looks good on ya!

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by SteedaSan:
lol maybe the car audio special olympics lol

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by judis:
wanna come to my house next time and help me clean my stuff, huh huh, do ya? I only live by novi and livonia near stazi almost

You have the amazing Stazi near you.. have him do it... he's lazy. However, if you can make him not be lazy, you'll have to wait about a month before I have some free time (I've ogt finals, overtime work, and SZ05 coming up for MAY.

sounds good to me haha- whenever you have free time send me a pm or something if your gonna be in the area- i haven't met any CEG'ers yet, since i was at vwvortex.com til i sold the jetta---- car definetly needs some work though haha-- take care

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard