DOH! Didn't even think about changing the signature. No new mods to it this month, well not right now anyway. Getting rid of these parts will help me get my Cosworth header and a new 2.5" exhaust. Yep you heard right COSWORTH... If only Cosworth would have gotten their hands on a CSVT. Those two mods should put me at about 160+whp and 160+wtq, not bad for a little 2500lbs car with just bolt ons.

I'd be up for getting together with some of you guys for a while. Here's a little eye candy...can't resist showing her off:

Not much to look at, but she goes pretty good for a Focus.

Here's a couple of pics of some of the Cosworth goodies available for the Duratec Foci:

And the dyno: This is with stage 1 and stage 2 Cosworth upgrades installed. Stage 1 includes, intake, intake manifold, and a computer flash. Stage 2 includes cams, header, throttle body, and another reflash. Price tag for each is $1195, so for $2400 this is what a lot of people are doing. I'm not going to go the entire Cosworth route due to the lack of torque caused by the intake manifold, but damn is it nice looking! These numbers are with a stock exhaust system I believe. Enjoy!

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph