Print Thread
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by brapple:
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

oh man, is anyone else excited about this meet?
weehoo!!!

Yeah it will be my first so im pretty excited

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
should be fun, your guys want my mom to make some sandwiches?? or some pakistani BBQ chicken?? It usually takes 2 days for us to marinate our chicken and I can assure you, its gonna be hott!! but its delicious!

E
ElKy Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
mean, sounds like a case of loose lug nuts. i hate mechanics that dont take the time to check their work.
without clicking the back button....if you have aftermarket wheels, it could be that they needed to be re-torqued.

the dog and children...never been a problem. jess has a 3 year old nephew and he and dino get along great. just dont run away from him, he thinks you are playing and may jump on you.

mesh installs. brian, if i have time friday night i hight do your grill then. the others, we will see.

the party ending...if you have to work until 5 pm, come by after work.
this year i think the people from rain might still come buy even if everybody is passed out or gone.

haroon...bring what you want. the sammiches sound good.

i just got in from the garage...hehehe

breaking stuff is fun....

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by ElKy:

mesh installs. brian, if i have time friday night i hight do your grill then. the others, we will see.

the party ending...if you have to work until 5 pm, come by after work.

haroon...bring what you want. the sammiches sound good.

dammnit Brian you won

Mike I hafta work at 5..so I'll be there between 11-12..

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B

what ever works for you

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
sorry, I can't make it . I forgot about a family event that my wife reminded me of she gave me one of those not this time looks, oops. Hope ya's have great weather. I'll hopefully catch up with everyone soon.

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Plan on coming Saturday for the event. The wife will also be stopping by as well.

Where is everyone going to park?

1998.5 E1 SVT Contour #5482/6535
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
the neighbors are just going to have to learn to drive around the block to get to their houses
elky's portion of weed street = ours

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
mean, sounds like a case of loose lug nuts. i hate mechanics that dont take the time to check their work.
without clicking the back button....if you have aftermarket wheels, it could be that they needed to be re-torqued.

Yes, definitely. When I heard all the racket I guess I should have checked them. But, they were the last thing I thought of, BECAUSE the wheel had just been worked on.

I do have aftermarket wheels, and the lugs are not visible. I think he fingertightened them and forgot about them.

I'm just happy that we were in a parking lot and not on the highway.

He has everything all fixed up today. He had someone refurbish (if that's the word) the wheel.

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
weather is not looking good guys

Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard