Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
well I talk to Jess a bit earlier and she was able to find someone to cover her at work so both of us will be there now

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Is the main BBQ later in the day?

Doug 2006 Mercury Milan V6 Premier Dark Blue Pearl Former owner of a 2000 SVT Contour
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Its looking iffy for me, I have some side jobs lined up and I've been putting them off becasue of rain and my customers are getting antsy. So if the weather is good this weekend I won't be able to make it.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
weathers looking to be good. elky is this your old place or i recall you moved, right?

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
E
ElKy Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
i moved.
i now have a garage that is bigger than my old house.
hehheeh

oh yeah...i have been playing inthe garage lately...there have been some changes.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
well I guess my car is gonna be pretty darn busy that day, I plan on commin at like 12..hugo is gonna be puttin on his cd player for sale in his sig in my car while hopefully mike still has my elky mesh for me oh yea and a fuel filter

Our work that day is having what we call "nurses weekend" Thats when all the nurses scrubs go on sale and we have all the nurses come in and hopefully buy a lot of cloths My boss really wants me to work that day and I guess I told him I'll try my best to make at 5

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I get my Elky mesh first

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by brapple:
I get my Elky mesh first

Clearly I'm first in line to receive the mesh. Everyone knows HEALTHY SVTs go first, silly!

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by zgendron:
Originally posted by brapple:
I get my Elky mesh first

Clearly I'm first in line to receive the mesh. Everyone knows HEALTHY SVTs go first, silly!

I can live with that

E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by mean'tour:
I was planning on coming on Saturday for a little while. After my son's soccer game (I'm the coach), so arriving about noonish.

I can chip in for food, I'll grab some munchies.

I was hoping to have some help on an MTX fluid change, and a fuel filter change. Also, some pointers (just really need an orientation on some things listed in the "How-to" are) for a coolant change. I ordered my Redline MTL already.

Something happened last night, and I'm not sure if I will make it. Plus I just found out my order for Redline MTL was delayed and may not arrive in time.

I had a front bearing changed on Friday. Yesterday as I was driving there was some noise and vibration, and my wheel FELL OFF ! Actually sheared through 3 of the studs ! Same wheel that was just worked on! I called the shop and had him bring his tow-truck right out and get it. He is going to make it right, but has already asked where I got my wheels and if they are still available !

I had my 3 year old in the car with me, and was about 3 minutes from jumping on the highway, so I was lucky/ blessed (depending on your beliefs) to be going 2 mph in a McDonald's parking lot, not 65 on the highway !

If I have the car back, I'll be there. If not, I can't strand my wife for the day and steal her van (even though I might want to). Hope to see everyone on Saturday !

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard