Well I started on them last night at work. I was very bored and had nothing to do so I just started on company time I found out my tooling problem from the other day and replaced all the carbide inserts. Finish is 100% better and the finisehd product was much better. One of the guys in the toolroom showed me a very slick adapter for the lathe to clamp thin plates. So I'll be able to square these up and turn them down to size easily on the lathe. I was going togring them to size but its just a waste of time and your guys money. I'm hoping on Monday to finish turning them down,drill the offset hole and finish deburring them all.

I'll let you guys know when they are "done" next week and then we can go from there. I don't want any payments till these are done and I'm confident you all will be pleased with the finished product. If there is still plenty of interest I'll make anohter batch of these.

Now whos all in for sure? I can't remember who is in or interested?

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo