Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
in cali smoking at the entrance is no longer legal. when i am working somewhere and management decides to ignore the law while the smoking negatively impacts me i do something about. i pissed off many managers at home depot locking them outside after hours by shutting the door on them when they were standing at the door smoking.

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
I had a cigar that was about a foot long.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
I'm too cheap to smoke. Did for about 3 months one summer and never went back.

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
I smoked for nearly 5 years. 17 - 22. I quit 1.5 years ago cold turkey. I smoked liek 2 packs the day before I quit so i would be sick of it. It worked for a few days but I was going crazy for a while. I was fine after about a month. Its worth it though. I've saved a ton of money and I feel so much healthier now too.

- Tim
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I smoked from 1979 to 1993. I quit more times than I can remember.

I don't miss smoking at all.

Last edited by Th_m_s; 04/21/05 10:13 PM.
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
smoked 2 packs of Marlboro Box for 15 years....tried patches, wellbutrin.....you name it. I finally said screw it and just quit 2 years ago....wasn't easy. i think I relapsed 4-5 times before it "stuck"

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
The Surgen General has determined that screwing with me about my smoking could be hazardess to your health

I've smoked for 28 years, tried quiting 3 or 4 times. Some day I just might make it.

98 Tropic Green SE Sport 2.5 MTX
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Why start smoking?! I mean I know its very hard to quit, I can imagine, but seriously, did you start just "to be cool?" Most people do, and if you start because of that, then your [censored] retarded! Your just killing yourself one cigarette at a time...And all the ciagarette, and tabacco companies are doin is sittin back, enjoying there big bucks, that you pay. You think they actually give a [censored] about you, or anyone else that smokes?! NO, they care about their money, and their money only!

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by GetLucky151:
Why start smoking?!

I started because i was curious. Alot of my friends had taken it up, and i couldn't understand why, so i stayed away. Finally one day I decided to try one. I liked it, it gave me a nice kind of buzz feeling. I was like, well shoot no wonder why everyone smokes. So i bought a pack and a few more. Eventually that feeling that you get from your first cigarette started going away, more and more amnd more and then BAM you hooked. And not much to do.

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Originally posted by GetLucky151:
Why start smoking?!

I started because i was curious. Alot of my friends had taken it up, and i couldn't understand why, so i stayed away. Finally one day I decided to try one. I liked it, it gave me a nice kind of buzz feeling. I was like, well shoot no wonder why everyone smokes. So i bought a pack and a few more. Eventually that feeling that you get from your first cigarette started going away, more and more amnd more and then BAM you hooked. And not much to do.

One reason why you start, your curious. Why even be curious if you know these things kill thousands of people a year from cancer, heart disease, etc...There is no good, logical explanation of why anyone started smoking.

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard