Got dubz??? That's right. Just hitting the market are the new and revolutionary "20x7.5" wheel size for 4-lug cars. I actually have been looking at this for about 2 weeks now, but have not come across the 4/108 bolt pattern, nonetheless in a wheel that was not chrome and fugly... till today that is... . Called one of the oldest wheel shops in Miami... Wheel Tec, Inc. The owner and founder (Randy) is an old time friend of mine and we have been working together for about 8 years since I first got into the car modding scene.

His business is 26 years old and he knows everything in the book about wheels, tires, fitments, etc. I decided to give him a call today since I have not been able to find the deuces in 4/108 via my own search efforts, so I gave in to his knowledge and opinions. Comes out to be that there is one wheel that is a brand new line to the market called SSW (Not Stamford Sport Wheels, just "SSW"). Anyways, the one wheel that they make in 20"x7.5" is called the "012", and consists of a split six spoke design that harneses a 3" lip !

The wheel is avaiable in 3 finishes including black, and weighs a mere 22.5 lbs (That is lighter than my 19's at 25lbs!!!). Of course the tire would have to be the BF Goodrich G-Force T/A 225/30/20 to get the closest combo to the factory overall diameter of 24.46" (Got rubber bands?).
The wheel line is so new that I was only able to fish out a single picture of it through extensive Google searching:

I will be working with Randy for the next couple of days to discuss delivery times for the gloss black color, tire abundancy and fitment issues. You can bet your fine dollar I will keep CEGrs informed on my trials and tribulations in transforming my CSVT into a dubz rolla (but in sporty class and style of course, never bling )...

Will get back on this topic soon. If you have any comments, feel free to post. I know there will be "dos" and "don'ts"...

XL