Originally posted by Corbett:
Originally posted by Davo:
Originally posted by akrump47:
DEEEE-TROIT BASKETBALLL!!

Sorry, and forgive my political incorrectness, but the public addressor at The Palace is a complete retard. I've never seen a tackier and more stupid starting lineup hypefest. How original is "Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh Ben Waaallllllaaaaccee"?

Haha well the guys has been doing it for years so really there is no hype. But I wouldnt expect anything less from a guy who obviously hates anything Pistons related.

Tim, Davo is a Husker, what do you expect "N" on the helmet is for Nowledge, right, LOL! Hey Davo, he's a local DJ thats been at it for probably as long as you've been alive and if very respected in the community, so roll of em' Its original and its Mason, period. Maybe you should stop drinkin' that "haterade" and acknowledge, or is it acnowledge the Pistons for what they are going to be....Back to Back Champions! This year theres no getting out of it national media, no soap operas, no exuses, the Pistons are the best team for the 2004-05 season!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00