I'm so glad the Pistons got a commanding victory. S.A. looked so lost in the fourth, it was priceless. That fourth quarter they look as bad if not worse than Detroit did all of game two. I was astounded. There were something like 4 or 5 Detroit steals in a minute and a half.

Now as far as officiating goes. Its horrible for sure. I was realy starting to wonder if there was a bias, I was taking a hard look and realy trying to not be bias myself. It realy just looked as if the refs were out to get them. I hate trying to pass blame off, and was getting realy pissed how easily Detroit were losing there composer over this. Game two though SA shot something like 35/36 FT to Detroits 13/14, and Detroit out shot SA by 20 (figures not accurate,but are close). That just doesn't happen in the NBA. Than I saw this stat in the paper, I am practicly convinced here is a clip from the article:

Who's the biased ref?

June 14, 2005

"There's a simple statistic. We're 1-7 with one referee, and we're 11-1 with the rest." â?? LARRY BROWN

This time, the Pistons' coach blasted a ref. But which one?

On Monday, Brown blamed part of the Pistons' lack of composure on an unnamed official.

He didn't identify this official.

But if he really feels that way, maybe he should have identified two officials.

Here's the Pistons' playoff record under two refs:

Referee

Pistons' record

Ron Garretson
0-4

Dan Crawford
1-3

Neither
11-1

Note: Garretson and Crawford have not worked a Pistons playoff game together.

Discuss.......

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net