Originally posted by elraido:
I didn't know that 22 pts, 14 rebs, 5 assists, 1.5 blocks and steals a game on a bad leg was choking. Hmmmm. And beating the Nuggets and Huston means that they would have to have been a top seed in the west. They would have been the 4th seed this year in the west, and having to play against the western teams more they would have lost like 5-8 more games. The Twolves on the other hand would have been a 7th seed out east, plus they would have won a few more games because of weekness of the teams...say 3-5. And look at that they would have been a 3 seed. I am not saying that Detroit is a bad team, they won it all last year and the made it again this year. It is just that the west is incredibly stacked and it is extreamly tough to make it into the playoffs.

This is all just purely a guess. I can see a 3rd place finish behind SA and Phx and since my name ends in damus, I am right and you are wrong. In any case, the two best teams in the league are playing. If you doubt it, I say "scoreboard" and I win the argument...

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg