Originally posted by elraido:
Geez is everyone in detroit screaming that the officials suck? They are the best refs in the NBA, and they are the ones that normally have a good angle as to what is happening....as opposed to the ONE that people watching it on tv get, unless there is a replay at a different angel. First of all the players for detroit need to stop complaining about how the game is being called and PLAY BASKETBALL. Don't aruge with the ref as the play is going the other way....run you butt down court and contest the shot! Like I have been saying since the playoff started, the Spurs are too deep, and too good on both ends of the court to loose this year. Not to mention that the Pistions are in an extreamly weak confrence, and they should consider themselves lucky for getting to the finals at all because if they were in the West they would have had a very tough time getting out of the first round.

I'm sure your referencing the previous CEG-ers and not me because I didn't say one thing about the refs because the refs have nothing to do with the ball NOT going into the basket As far as them being in the west and having trouble getting out of the first round, give it a rest already, thats a tired old bit The Pistons would've beaten Houston and/or the Nuggets, do you really watch our team or are you busy making exuses for K.G. up there and his yearly "choke job"

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00