Yeah, from the standpoint of watching a good basketball game, this year's finals stink! One holds high expectations for the best of the west to match the best of the east. In my opinion, this is a waste of time to even watch. Hence, I just turned off the TV during halftime and never watched it again.

Not really sure what the Pistons are doing. Perhaps, fatigue? Well, if so, then that's Brown's job to address. He has to stress that this is it...you didn't go through all those games to just sit back and let the finals slip. IMO, Brown isn't showing much concern to his guys. He seems way too mellow for the current situation. We all know the Clevland situation was a bad judgement call on his part, but he needs to get his sh^& together and start getting his boys to play well.

As I have observed, the Piston's morality is exponentially decreasing. It seems that no one can make more than one free-throw shot, including Rip. We saw how hideous this became in the Miami series. With the Pacers and Heat the Pistons just slid through and barely pulled it out. They can do that chit with SA. SA is way too good of a team. Anyways, awesome job by SA. A great team with some outstanding players that understand how to play team basketball.

LOL, on the lighter side, on a local Detroit news station they had an interview with a tat parlor shop. The guy was ranting about how many "true" Pistons fan came and got tats for this year's Pistons team. I bet they're feeling pretty stoopid right now.

99 Black Contour SE Sport