Print Thread
Page 22 of 47 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 46 47
#1251342 06/07/05 09:43 PM
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Newmadamus:
Doesn't change the fact that someone more deserving didn't get it.

How can someone whom a kidney was not intended for be more deserving of one? As far as I know, Zo's donor wasn't going to donate a kidney and Zo just coincidentally needed one so he got it.

#1251343 06/07/05 09:45 PM
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
Originally posted by Davo:
Originally posted by Newmadamus:
Doesn't change the fact that someone more deserving didn't get it.

How can someone whom a kidney was not intended for be more deserving of one? As far as I know, Zo's donor wasn't going to donate a kidney and Zo just coincidentally needed one so he got it.

Damnit, I even used a smiley that time.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
#1251344 06/07/05 11:40 PM
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I'm glad that Zo got his kidney, but I'm sure he found a way to the "front of the line" $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I love the look on his face when things don't go his way, priceless. I thought he was going to be something back in the day w/ the Hornets when it was him and Larry Johnson and their surrounding cast. Time has passed him and Shaq up and maybe he (Shaq) should may Kirstie Allie, what a couple they'd make, not to mention the "big boned" kids they could make! (Yes I know Shaq is married, I saw his "babys got back" wife at the game the other night too )

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
#1251345 06/08/05 01:10 AM
E
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
E
I feel no sympathy for Zo, just like I was glad the Pistons eliminated Mailman last summer. I doubt you'd find any sympathetic Nets or Raptors fans either. Of course he can donate his league minimum Heat salary to charity this season, he pratically stole $10M from Toronto.

Read Sports Guy's latest column for a laugh (his prediction was way off but his impressions are spot on):

"By the way, you're not going to believe this, but Alonzo Mourning just blocked someone's shot, then pumped his fist a few times and acted like an idiot."

#1251346 06/08/05 02:22 PM
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by ESC:
I feel no sympathy for Zo, just like I was glad the Pistons eliminated Mailman last summer. I doubt you'd find any sympathetic Nets or Raptors fans either. Of course he can donate his league minimum Heat salary to charity this season, he pratically stole $10M from Toronto.

Read Sports Guy's latest column for a laugh (his prediction was way off but his impressions are spot on):

"By the way, you're not going to believe this, but Alonzo Mourning just blocked someone's shot, then pumped his fist a few times and acted like an idiot."

10:03 ΓΆβ?¬β?? Shot of Darko laughing on the bench at one of Darvin Ham's jokes.

ΓΆβ?¬β?? Shaq: "I'm a huge Gatewater buff."

10:49 ΓΆβ?¬β?? Shot of Shaq and Damon Jones performing some sort of organized rap song/dance routine on the bench in the final minute as Marv Albert says, "Shaquille O'Neal and his buddy Damon Jones ΓΆβ?¬Β¦ enjoying themselves ΓΆβ?¬Β¦ as the clock winds down ΓΆβ?¬Β¦ to the final minute."

Baahhaha, oh mann that's hillarious. Wow, I hope he was being sarcastic on the result of the game! Thanks for the read man. Hey btw, Did you decide where to go for school?

99 Black Contour SE Sport
#1251347 06/08/05 04:12 PM
E
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
E
Here's some Dave Barry...

Dwyane's injury was a huge blow, because he is the Heat's leading scorer AND humblest human being AND People magazine's Most Beautiful Person AND pilot of the team plane. Dwyane also invented penicillin, correctly identified "Deep Throat" four months ago and is batting .438 for the Marlins. He is a god in South Florida. Literally. Many chickens have died in his name.

So anyway, for Game 6, the wounded, undermanned, Dwyane-less Heat not only had to go to Detroit -- which by itself was punishment enough -- but also had to play an actual game, during which everything went wrong. First, Eddie Jones cut his eye; then Alonzo Mourning severely strained his scowl muscle;

Hey ancientsanskrit, I was accepted last week to a school in Ontario, so have to decide in a few days if I'm gonna take it or go to Wayne. Did you get the test results back yet?

#1251348 06/08/05 04:16 PM
D
D
Here's some Dave Barry...

Dwyane's injury was a huge blow, because he is the Heat's leading scorer AND humblest human being AND People magazine's Most Beautiful Person AND pilot of the team plane. Dwyane also invented penicillin, correctly identified "Deep Throat" four months ago and is batting .438 for the Marlins. He is a god in South Florida. Literally. Many chickens have died in his name.

So anyway, for Game 6, the wounded, undermanned, Dwyane-less Heat not only had to go to Detroit -- which by itself was punishment enough -- but also had to play an actual game, during which everything went wrong. First, Eddie Jones cut his eye; then Alonzo Mourning severely strained his scowl muscle;

Hey ancientsanskrit, I was accepted last week to a school in Ontario, so have to decide in a few days if I'm gonna take it or go to Wayne. Did you get the test results back yet?

Dave Barry is one of the funniest human beings ever.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
#1251349 06/08/05 04:21 PM
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M

Hey ancientsanskrit, Did you get the test results back yet?

yes, he did. and yes, he is your father, and no, he won't be paying any child support.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
#1251350 06/08/05 06:44 PM
E
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by MxRacerCamXXXL:

Hey ancientsanskrit, Did you get the test results back yet?

yes, he did. and yes, he is your father, and no, he won't be paying any child support.

HAHAHAH...I guess it's good I didn't add in the fact that my brother signed up for the August test. Wait, now I just did

#1251351 06/09/05 11:22 PM
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Well since noone has stepped up and made a prediction for game #1 I will, Pistons win game one and heres why, simple really, RUST! Just like the Heat, the Spurs have been off of over a week. I can't wait to see Ben match up with Duncan, its going to be one for the ages I'm going to say that McDyess is the "X-factor" in this series. This guy was throw in the scrap heap a couple years ago and now Joe D has given him another chance, that mean something when you at the point he is in this career IMO. Look for Rip to get off early and often, but lets hope that if he doesn't, he passes to an open teamate because its going to take the entire TEAM to win this one. Also, I look for Rasheed to keep his head as its most important at this point and he will step up, trust me!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Page 22 of 47 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard