S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Newmadamus:
Originally posted by snakous:
Originally posted by Davo:
LMAO

Yes, I did watch the Finals last year. And no, the Pistons did not stop him.

The Pistons sure has hell stopped him as much as they needed to win though.

No, Shaq scored at will, they just stopped everyone else.

Actually yes, because of stopping other people and playing great defense the Lakers had difficulty setting things up and getting the ball down low into Shaq, making him a little less effective.

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
#1251293 05/27/05 11:48 AM
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
LMAO

Actually yes, because of stopping other people and playing great defense the Lakers had difficulty setting things up and getting the ball down low into Shaq, making him a little less effective.

Well, the best defense in the world wouldn't have been as effective as Kobe at limiting Shaq's touches.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
#1251294 06/01/05 01:35 PM
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
LMAO

One word...SCOREBOARD Also, back in the day, when we beat Chicago all the time before the "Jordan rules" took effect, we never shut him down either and still won back to back titles. Its always going to be a team game, just ask Labron James that as he's still looking for his Scotty Pippen. BTW, how about our "TEAM" yesterday, thats spelled T-E-A-M!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
#1251295 06/01/05 01:58 PM
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I detect a pattern here.
Day after Pistons loss: Nothing.
Day after Pistons win: OMFG WE ARE THE BEST TEAM EVER OMG I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

#1251296 06/01/05 02:29 PM
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
I detect a pattern here.
Day after Pistons win: OMFG WE ARE THE BEST TEAM EVER OMG I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

pistons played TERRIBLE and miami barely squeaked it out. the officiating once again is terrible going both ways.

Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:

I wouldn't say the Pistons played terrible, think of it like this. The Heat HAD to have their "A" game or it was all over and if that was their "A" game, I feel the same as I did before the series started, Pistons in 6. Now if you think about it, had they not rushed those threes w/ about a minute and half left in the game, the outcome could've been different, but coulda, woulda, shoulda's aren't going to beat the Heat, thats for sure. As far as the officiating goes, well, I have to listen to the game on the radio because I work afternoons and I thought George "Bla-Bla" and John Long were just being homers, it was unbearable at times listening to them between the commercials within the game and the crying about calls, it sucked In closing, why in the hell is game #3 on Sunday and not Friday, jackass NBA!

To make sure the finals start on June 9th (i think that is the date).

In the first half, Chauncey played absolutely awful and the Pistons as a whole, fell apart. They played substantially better in the second half, but that still wasn't to the caliber they are capable. I doubt that was the Heats A game. If it was, the series is definitely over.

Originally posted by ancientsanskrit:
Game #2 Pistons/Heat- good game overall. The heat did what they had to do and Wade had an exceptional game. Pistons were stumbling around as usual after capitlizing on an win. Seems like the Pistons like to learn the hard way then come fighting back! Sundays game should give Shaq some good healing time; I can't wait to watch it.

- Tim
#1251297 06/01/05 02:30 PM
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I detect a pattern here.

well no sh!t, do you expect pistons fans to post right after the game and be like "OMFG WE LOST OMG!!"??? just because no miami fans have posted after a win doesnt mean you gotta be a donkey when a pistons fan gets excited that they just won.

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
#1251298 06/01/05 02:41 PM
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
let the piston fans have there glory....the next 2 games miami is goin to take them.....i say if miami wins the series we have the next SZ in miami.

#1251299 06/01/05 03:06 PM
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
well no sh!t, do you expect pistons fans to post right after the game and be like "OMFG WE LOST OMG!!"??? just because no miami fans have posted after a win doesnt mean you gotta be a donkey when a pistons fan gets excited that they just won.

No, but I do expect more than 4th-grade behavior.

#1251300 06/01/05 10:24 PM
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I detect a pattern here.

OMG you called him a donkey! Hahahaha. It's not even that funny yet I laughed out loud. I guess it just didn't expect it.

Matt 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX (WRB Stage 4+) Old Rides: 1999 Sil-Fro SVT Contour 3.0L with goodies (Totalled 6/21/06) 1988 Bronco II (Sold) You know you launch hard when you beat oncoming traffic through their own crosswalk lines.
#1251301 06/01/05 11:41 PM
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I actually said Pistons in SIX, so I don't need to post after anything and if they win in seven, good for them. I know we don't have a Cornhusker calling out D'Town, do we? If so, please tell us why that "N" stands for knowledge anyways and while your at it, whats the convict count for them this year LOL!

***WARNING, THIS IS JUST A JOKE TO KEEP THINGS LITE IN HERE***

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Page 17 of 47 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard