Originally posted by Davo:
I detect a pattern here.
Day after Pistons loss: Nothing.
Day after Pistons win: OMFG WE ARE THE BEST TEAM EVER OMG I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by snakous:
pistons played TERRIBLE and miami barely squeaked it out. the officiating once again is terrible going both ways.

Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:

I wouldn't say the Pistons played terrible, think of it like this. The Heat HAD to have their "A" game or it was all over and if that was their "A" game, I feel the same as I did before the series started, Pistons in 6. Now if you think about it, had they not rushed those threes w/ about a minute and half left in the game, the outcome could've been different, but coulda, woulda, shoulda's aren't going to beat the Heat, thats for sure. As far as the officiating goes, well, I have to listen to the game on the radio because I work afternoons and I thought George "Bla-Bla" and John Long were just being homers, it was unbearable at times listening to them between the commercials within the game and the crying about calls, it sucked In closing, why in the hell is game #3 on Sunday and not Friday, jackass NBA!

Originally posted by Newmadamus:
To make sure the finals start on June 9th (i think that is the date).

In the first half, Chauncey played absolutely awful and the Pistons as a whole, fell apart. They played substantially better in the second half, but that still wasn't to the caliber they are capable. I doubt that was the Heats A game. If it was, the series is definitely over.

Originally posted by ancientsanskrit:
Game #2 Pistons/Heat- good game overall. The heat did what they had to do and Wade had an exceptional game. Pistons were stumbling around as usual after capitlizing on an win. Seems like the Pistons like to learn the hard way then come fighting back! Sundays game should give Shaq some good healing time; I can't wait to watch it.

- Tim