Pistons will win tonight, period! This is the game that champs are supposed to win and they will. I will say this about the Pacers, they've really stepped up this year w/o their defensive leader and Coach Carlisle deserved "coach of the year" One thing that I will say is the Pacers should look at what they did w/o Artest and ask themselves is he really worth the headach and trade him, what do you guys thing Even though he doesn't play football he has "Raider player" written all over him! Maybe he could be a TE, seeing they had a player nicknamed "Stork" back in the day. With Reggie leaving and the fact that they've done what they've done with what they got, its time to make the right moves and get that mental case off of the team. Sorry if this rubs you Pacer fans the wrong way, but he did go into the stands and has had anger management in the past. Lets keep this rivalery on the court for years to come, just like we had w/ the Bulls/Celtics back in the day

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00