Originally posted by Pope Dnewma IV:
Originally posted by 04marauder:
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

what's it like in your little world? is it pretty there???

LOL
I know Artest is a jerk. But Nocioni is no Artest, neither is Wallace I geuss.
But lots of guys get caught up in the game and get a little over aggresive at times.
Can't wait for the game tonight. Even though I should be working on the 3L.

Artest fouled hard, (Artest is dirty) Ben Wallace walked up to him and pushed him face to face. (Cheap. Dead ball and he's starting fights). That is not a cheap shot, a cheap shot would be hitting Artest from behind. Please watch the clips, they were played literally hundreds of times.

I'm a little confused, you think the Bulls can take the Pistons but not the Heat? (YES and yes) Can you explain yourself? (They didn't play well against the Heat at all. They couldn't stop Wade. They had great games against the Pistons with the exception of a few key moments).

Can you legitimately argue that even one starter on the Bulls poses a matchup problem for Detroit's starters? (Look, I respect the Pistons. They're a good team. But I like the Bulls against them. The Bulls have the best D in the league if you go buy opponents field goal %. And like I said, they have the best bench in the league going by offensive production. I think it would be a great series but it ain't happening so I'm not going to get into all the matchups).

The way McDyess is playing in the first two games, the advantage Gordon may have had is even shakier.

(See Above)

1998.5 SVT I'm working on it. WTB 2.0L Contique.