Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Originally posted by Mkingracing:
Who has ever presented tangible evidence showing that the weapon R's are identical?? According to desmon he says the tubes are differnet in lengths, Now your saying they are identical. This tells me you guys are all talk you have no idea if they are or arn't. Nobody within these boards have provided any drafting/blueprints of the measurements of the msds. Where we can compare to the Weapon R's. And looking at the pics you can't tell a damn thing different. So instead of making false statements saying they copied, Show me proof or stop making up stories. The way i see it if they are indentical how come they work on cougars and not contours. Because they are not identical!! "" Well the tubes run identical and the tubes are the same length""?? Show me proof and then i believe you guys. Man alot of smoke is getting blown around in this disscussion.

CEG is not MSDS. It's not up to CEG to prove or disprove anything for your benefit or anybody elses .

Why so hostile? If you're so all fired up about it, measure up your WRs when you get em & give the "blueprints" or "drafting" to Marty so you can prove, once & for all, whether they are the same.

Demon you explain that the mesurements are off. But then again i don't see how, even stazi mentioned in this disscussion for you to look at the pics again? To point out where they are different, it seems to me even stazi see's that they are identical. I never found in seaching and even in the old archives where weapon r was asking for a set of msds headers.
Tour
It's not up to CEG to prove or disprove anything for your benefit or anybody elses If it's not up to ceg. You probably meant the people of ceg??

measure up your WRs when you get em & give the "blueprints" or "drafting" Then who are talking to here? I belong to ceg?? Maybe i am missing something.
You don't want the people on ceg to do it but you want a person from ceg to do this??

Last edited by Mkingracing; 04/23/05 07:41 AM.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.