Originally posted by tour96se:
Originally posted by Pre98:
Well, think of it man. If what I was thinking was right, we just need to get 15 people so the price goes down to 25 a person.. I think.. Back me up or set me straight Mark

........bill i think that you are confused....mark is talking about buying a sct tuner for 310...the dyno is still the same price of 50 for ??? amount of pulls...i dont think the price for that has changed at all...mark should be online in a few hours to corrects us

Thanks Chris. $50 is still the price to get yourself on the dyno. Again, we'll have the dyno for 8 hours, so it's up to everyone to decide what they want out of it. Some may just want 2-3 pulls to get a baseline. We'll most likely put you guys on the dyno first. The people that are doing any part swapping while on the dyno, and anyone doing any SAFC tuning will go after.

As for the SCT units, Brent is willing to sell them for $310 a piece($40 off per unit!!), if we can somehow stir up 15 people to EACH buy one. This is basically for people who haven't had their cars tuned yet, but want to get in on it now. We'll need to get Brent our information so he can order the SCT Excalibrators, and tune them to your specifications before Spring Zing. He'll come to Spring Zing AT NO CHARGE to help everyone understand how they work, and make sure everything is working smoothly.

So to answer your question, everyone needs to purchase their own SCT unit. Each one holds 3 programs that you can choose yourself. For example, I'd personally have one program for N/A, another for nitrous(for down the road when I put the bottle on), and one valet file. The $100.00 deposit would have to come from every individual person.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq