Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
while I would like to encourage you on and say to keep at it.

is it really worth it? I mean even if you do make it into SVT territory...thats only in the 15s. In reality thats not fast at all. Not even close...You've got 2 more seconds to knock off that 15 second time to even be considered quick.

I also wanted a quick contour at one point but with all these new cars coming out and with the money/mod ratio of some factory turbocharged cars out there...its really a waste.

While there is nothing wrong with having a clean car with some bolt ons here and there, dumping loads of money into it is not worth it.

It is not about being the fastest out there. I swear you kids will never get it. That is why every kid is driving a damn SRT!

The point of building my car is for me. I am an enthusiast. If I wanted to just be fast, I would have sold the car and gone DSM or something like that. But they too have problems. I wanted something unique, something that any true enthusiast can appreciate. I tell people straight up all the time: "It's not the fastest car, but it is fun." My car is quick for what it is. And you know what? People always are surprised by my car.....and that is what I want.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ