Okay.. just a quick summary

I have light grey, navy blue, and black hooded swaetshirts (zip up and pull over)

On al lof these, the "swooshy contour" will be embroidered on the back, dead center, and about 6-7" long, 4-5" wide.

On the left bewbie, you have two options.

CEG Oval Logo in siad colors in my first post. (black for grey hoodies, white for navy blue/black hoodies) Or, I will do a CEG Oval Logo, remove the center "CEG" and put SVT in teh center... using T-red, Tropic Green, Black, Or silver thread to make the svt. PLease remember, black hoodie +black sticthing = can't see nothing. So.. if your SVT car is black... you automatically get white or silver stitching for fore the svt with matching oval color. BUY LOTS!!! Seriously, though. The more I sell, the cheaper it will be. And no, there is no minimum to buy to make this happen... you peeps on the lsit right now.. are already gonna be taken care.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15