Hmmm.... I could do that.

Alright, new option. On the bewbie, I will do either the CEG logo, or the SVT logo in said colors. With the SVT logo, I could probably some how incorporate CEG into it, maybe the CEG oval logo, remove the CEG bold letters in the middle, and put the SVT logo there. I'll see if I can whip up a photoshop later.

Okay... update. We are going to cancel the swoopy contour on the back... nothing will be on the back now. On the front... if its a zip up hoodie, CEG logo will go on the left b00b... or if you want the SVT logo, I will do the SVT logo inside the CEG logo. So, it will say contour enthusiast group around the top of the oval, www.contour.org at teh bottom of the oval,and SVT in the middle of it all. If you like...... we are getting a bit custom here.. and wa trying to minimize this, but seems lie there won't be TOO many people. I willl do the SVT logoin the color of you tour... Example, t-red SVT letter, outline in you leather color (tan or midnight blue) and the CEG letters will be done in black. This combo can obviously only be done on light grey. So... if you have a black csvt, and you want a black hoodie.... it will have to be white. I can do sivler thread on black for you sivler cars (rawburt ). So... there's my update. Price really won't change any now, since there is alot more detail that wil be going on onthe front (colors, design, etc).

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15