Been getting several PMs about people wanting hoodies.. so let's see what kind of interest I can bust up here.

I will have available the following

NAVY BLUE (Full Zip, or Pull Over) with the "Swooshy Contour" logo on the back (about 7" long, 5" high) and the Oval CEG logo on the Left bewbie. Stitching will be done in WHITE.

LIGHT GREY (Full Zip, or Pull Over) with the "Swooshy Contour" logo on the back (about 7" long, 5" high) and the Oval CEG logo on the Left Bewbie. Stitching will be done in BLACK.

DARK BLACK (Full Zip, or Pull Over) with the "Swooshy Contour" logo on the back (about 7" long, 5" high) and the Oval CEG logo on the Left Bewbie. Stitching will be done in WHITE.

I would liek to gain AS MUCH interest as possible immediatly so I can order the hoodies. Available sizes are Medium, Large, XL, XXL.

Depending on how many are ordered... price will vary between $27.50 and $35.00. DOn't know which compnay I will go with for the shirts, either Fruit of The Loom, Jerzees, or Russel. Cost per hoodies for me abotu 21.50+shipping... so I'm not making anything off this. Start a list with your ceg name, size, color (don't add any, depends on price, etc etc). ONce interest is gained, I will tally up the final price, could be less.. could be the same price... could be a dollar or two more. So... let the list begin.

PLease copy this list below... and just re-quote it to add your name.

LIST FOR HOODIES.

0. Your CEG Name..... SIZE.....COLOR...ZIP or PULL
1. LilStripedRocket Large Grey Zip Up

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15