They called today to do a "follow up". Wanting to make sure I was happy. Guess my demeanor wasn't to clear when I left. Anyways the caller was telling me they like to keep their customers happy and blah blah blah. He said my circumstances were uncommon and that he was sorry it happened but it could have happened anywhere. Now I understand this but it doesn't change the after effect headaches and the continued smell of burning off oil. I almost could excuse it too if it weren't for the longer then usual wait time I experienced. Good customer service dictates that if things are delayed or not going according to plan that you should advise the customer. So the long and short of the conversation was that I WILL NOT be returning to this Active Green and Ross for service in the future and that I would sooner driver to Ajax or Pickering for a motor vac service. I don't think this guy was to impressed but then hey niether was I.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)