Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
For those who want in this , I need payments and items in my hand ON or before the 9th .

Thanks

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Today im calling to order the powder so if anyone wants in at this last chance let me know !! so far im ordereding Black Tint and Rally Silver.

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by josh_:
Today im calling to order the powder so if anyone wants in at this last chance let me know !! so far im ordereding Black Tint and Rally Silver.

I really cant decide on a color, I am thinking one of the above or the mirror black. Can you post pics of the above colors when you are done powdercoating them to help me decide?

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Yes i can , or i can have a staff member at the office post some .Either way , Remember Mirror Black will look WET

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
My parts arrived in FL today.
I can't wait to get them back. I know you'll do a good job Josh.
Thanks again!

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Awsome deal ! If you have tracking info PM me with details !

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by josh_:
Awsome deal ! If you have tracking info PM me with details !

PM sent.

N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
OMG - I sooooo want in on this... I didn't find this thread until today and its the 6th... whats the absolute latest that I can take you up on this offer? otherwise are you going to run this again soon?

I'm looking at valve covers for sure.. interested in MAF and TB too but unsure if we are reusing them for my 3L swap.

also can you re-powdercoat something? I have a yellow OMP strut tower bar that I hate.. can you just powdercoat it a new color or am I stuck?

let me know ASAP.. I could get those valve covers out as soon as tomorrow if I see a reply from you.

thanks.. if you want to email me directly at cconter@gmail.com thats cool too.. I have cash in hand for this.

as far as colors I would want Hotcoat Powder Candy Orange unless I can't pick a candy for the same price.. otherwise Hotcoat Powder High Gloss Black

Last edited by NVMYCAT; 04/06/05 10:09 PM.

Crispy 99 Cougar - Arancio Atlas/Grey Graphite Pearl Custom Widebody 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4014/6535 - Born 10/21/97 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4085/6535 - Born 11/10/97 See My Rides
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Just so happends to be i have 2 SVT valve covers here, Hotcoat Candy Orange is here .web page I'm sorry to say Valve covers don�t fall under the 10.00 Special though. I will have a staff member Email you and quote a price. As far as the Strut tower goes I'm not sure at this time. Throttle Body and MAF can happen with no problem! Just state the colors and so on. Again I will have a staff member Email you and we can go from there! If any other Cougar guys want in of this let them know of the other forums. I will be offering this again real soon! Hoping LUCA will be posting some pictures when she gets her stuff back!!

N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
received my email and it appears that this is definately a go over here.. just waiting on more details from my email back to him..

I'll most likely use your services again if the candy orange matches my orange paint..

I'll relive the post on Fast Cougar if anyone is interested.. I have a set of 2.5 valve covers sitting in my garage ready to go to you as a core or as you to powdercoat for me.

thanks!

Crispy 99 Cougar - Arancio Atlas/Grey Graphite Pearl Custom Widebody 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4014/6535 - Born 10/21/97 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4085/6535 - Born 11/10/97 See My Rides
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard