Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by LancasterSVT:
Question for ya,

How close of a color can you get to T-red? I am trying to keep the different colors to a minimum on my car.

What about the "mirror black" Doug?

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by WildChild:
Josh, I'll have a MAF, and possibly a TB comming your way if I can get my hands on them by next week. I'll send you a PM to get all of the info from you then. Is that cool with you?

Thats fine , Just let me know .
or you can Email sales@powdercoatingworld.com

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by LUCA:
Question for ya,

How close of a color can you get to T-red? I am trying to keep the different colors to a minimum on my car.

Thats a good choic but i tell ya ! Mirror is Mirror !! It will look WET !

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
For those who know you want something done please let me know !!! I will be ordering stuff from them tomorrow !! so i need to know ASAP .

Send a PM or Email sales@powdercoatingworld.com

F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
here is a pic of what i am talking about

this is the red i am talking about if u can match it with the gmk cai extension.

so if this can be done. i would really like to be added to the list......

2000 mercury cougar V6 5spd 3.0L SVT mated to my HMS tranny...... a wolf in sheeps clothing
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
HAAH easy !! Not a problem at all ! I will send you a PM

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by josh_:
Question for ya,

I think that would look really on your t-red.

X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by josh_:
Question for ya,

I think that would look really on your t-red.

I am in the same color debate! I dotn want multiple colors and I have a Tred car! Do I go glossy black or attempt to get a color that matches tred.....

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Unless I can find something that is a close match to the front strut tower brace and battery tie down I am *hopefully* going to be getting soon, I don't think I want gloss black. I'll try to hold out on finding some t-red powdercoating. I might stop by some local shops and see if they know where to get some close matching colors.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I should have stated an ending date on this GB, but I will be leaving soon, not sure exactly when so you need to decide as promptly as you can... Remember this is no profit in my hand on these things; this was just going get my name out! Powder is 9 /11.00 on most cases and I charge 10.00 to do it...

I have received payment from 1 person so far so lets get his thing organized some , whoever is in for sure I need powder #'s so I can order !!

Thanks

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard