Originally posted by mygameisplatnum:
Originally posted by Judge:
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:
Originally posted by Judge:
Originally posted by 95Sleeper:
Check that. You must get a lot of babes with the Jetta, those are widely regarded as chick cars. .

god....who pulls puzzy with a car anymore....

anyone with half a brain. seriously, how can this be considered a bad thing? unless someone isn't gettin any...

maybe you should get a cute car.

~Andre

trust me I get plenty....some of the guys here have seen my wife....(wtf does she see in me I dunno)...but I get it....but bro....I have more than enough toys to pull whatever tail I could want.....but that ain't the kinda tail I want...maybe one day you will get it....go check out your cute car...the chics dig it because they think you are not a threat to them....driving a cute car and alllll

exactly, they think its cute b/c 10 of their friends WHO ARE ALSO GIRLS have the same car. there is a list of known feminine cars: eclipses, sunfires, miata's, anything VW, etc. If you were hoping to get a$$ from a girl that wants you for you car she would go for a guy that got a SEXY, EXPENSIVE car (c5 zo6 etc)....not a cute feminine car.

Its the same method of thinking for why girls love gay guys...they wear "cute stuf" act "cute" and are seen as no threat whatsoever...and the funny thing is they prob. drive a VW or miata how ironic.

care to take that "gay vw" argument to the track?

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury