Hard-core CEG\'er
A
[homer voice] mmm...baby sitter [/homer voice]

K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
I wish this were a joke ya'll. I'm calm now. Okay, here's the details. For a few months now I've been contemplating selling the CSVT. Kinda going back and forth. I sold my motorcyle before we moved here to TX and I've been itching to get a new one. I've even gone and test driven cars because of New Car-itis and so forth. Anwyay, so my wife and I have great communication (so I thought) and I've been letting her know all this for the last couple months. She honestly didn't mean any harm. I'm convinced of that. We had talked about what I'd like to get for the car if I sold it so on. She had a conversation today with someone that lives near our neighborhood about my CSVT. He's seen me washing it before and wondered why I never drove it. She mentioned that I was thinking of selling it. Well the guy says that he's looking for a car to buy for his son and that he needs a sedan. Conversation continues and my wife tells him what I'd be looking to get for the car. So this dude pretty much offers to buy it. She tried to call me but I'm on business travel and she wasn't able to get hold of me all day. So the guy called a couple times and here's where it gets hairy. My wife agreed to sell the car and accepts a deposit of $1,000 from him. He gave her a check and said that he'd have the rest of it provided that his son likes the car and that it checks out. Okay, I'm like no problem right? Wrong.... She let him take the car home! I haven't been able to get him on the phone and now it's late. I know he lives down the road and all but damn, I feel like my car is gone, violated if you will. I'll be home tomorrow and I'll get this mess straightened out. I'll keep ya'll posted. And no you guys, I'm not killing my wife or trading her in, or calling her names. It was a mistake. We'll fix it.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Kokopellian:
I wish this were a joke ya'll. I'm calm now. Okay, here's the details. For a few months now I've been contemplating selling the CSVT. Kinda going back and forth. I sold my motorcyle before we moved here to TX and I've been itching to get a new one. I've even gone and test driven cars because of New Car-itis and so forth. Anwyay, so my wife and I have great communication (so I thought) and I've been letting her know all this for the last couple months. She honestly didn't mean any harm. I'm convinced of that. We had talked about what I'd like to get for the car if I sold it so on. She had a conversation today with someone that lives near our neighborhood about my CSVT. He's seen me washing it before and wondered why I never drove it. She mentioned that I was thinking of selling it. Well the guy says that he's looking for a car to buy for his son and that he needs a sedan. Conversation continues and my wife tells him what I'd be looking to get for the car. So this dude pretty much offers to buy it. She tried to call me but I'm on business travel and she wasn't able to get hold of me all day. So the guy called a couple times and here's where it gets hairy. My wife agreed to sell the car and accepts a deposit of $1,000 from him. He gave her a check and said that he'd have the rest of it provided that his son likes the car and that it checks out. Okay, I'm like no problem right? Wrong.... She let him take the car home! I haven't been able to get him on the phone and now it's late. I know he lives down the road and all but damn, I feel like my car is gone, violated if you will. I'll be home tomorrow and I'll get this mess straightened out. I'll keep ya'll posted. And no you guys, I'm not killing my wife or trading her in, or calling her names. It was a mistake. We'll fix it.

damn dude.. she shouldnt have let him take it home.. thats just bad ehtics... but now your a troll?

Mark 1998 T-Red SVT -Needs more Go 1999 Light Prairie Tan, Se Zetec www.cardomain.com/id/tour4reak
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Are you guys seriously taking this as real! It is obviously a lame attempt at an April Fools joke!

and a poor one at that!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by XKontour98:
Are you guys seriously taking this as real! It is obviously a lame attempt at an April Fools joke!

and a poor one at that!

I dunno man, I've never heard a black man tear up like that on the phone. He's either got mad acting skillz, or his wife did the deed. Cut the man some slack!

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
OHHHHHH, I forgot about April Fools!! Either way, that would suck if your wife just went ahead and sold your csvt, or any nice car at that.

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Kokopellian:
I feel like my car is gone, violated if you will.

I feel like that when other people look inside of my car to see whats inside, then there's the panic button!

I always wondered what your SVT looked like
Its a dammn shame you had to lose your car the way you did

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
What's the problem? You yourself said you had new car-itis. Get the bike and buy your wife a nice present. She got what you were wanting for the car, right? Try to sell the mods to the kid down the street if not sell them here or eBay. You seem fond of SVT stuff there. You know what you could get for it. As far as I'm concerned no problem.

I'm sure the initial news of this took your breath away, right? Well... read your sig.

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
punishable by death.

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J
Originally posted by Chris Hightower:
Originally posted by XKontour98:

and a poor one at that!

I dunno man, I've never heard a black man tear up like that on the phone. He's either got mad acting skillz, or his wife did the deed. Cut the man some slack!

What you sayin? A brotha can't cry over his car like the rest of us?

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard