Originally posted by svtProdigy:
Originally posted by fastcougar:
I was in on the last GB and I meant to change my order last minute and didn't in time, so I have 9.5:1 3L .5mm overbore pistons and I need 8.5:1 3L .5mm overbore instead since I'm planning on a little bit more boost than originally planned. So, put me down for a set:

3L engine
8.5:1 CR
.5mm overbore

I am pretty sure you can Send your pistons back and have them redesign them for the compression you want. assuming from what i have heard you want lower compression so that means taking material off. Call them and see. Might save you time and money...good luck

Me and a good friend are going to be doing our buildups together to save money when buying parts & aquiring services. I got started before him and got in on the first group buy. My plans for the car have changed to be track specific ... before, I had planned to running the car NA for about 1+ year(s) while I saved for the ADC kit. I have since "reallocated" some funds and have decided to do the turbo first. Since I won't need to wait, no need for the higher CR. Fortuneately for my friend, I don't have a deadline for my buildup and he does, so I am swapping my pistons/torsen for a set of Pauter rods + cash difference.