Hi Guys
here is what i posted in "troubleshooting"
I posted here before about CEL and O2. i was looking for diagrams(1998 Duratec V6 2.5L), after getting all of that i started fixing it.
In novemeber car was shutting off on wet conditions, so PCM was changed(pins were corroded) then 3 of 4 O2 sensors were not working because of problems in the harness, but car was running in wet weather or after car wash. so i fixed 2 sensor wires and one was left.
so here is fun part.
after car wash on friday car died on the road again!!! i was furious... but after 1hour or so things got dry and was drivable.
next day i was trying to solve the mystery:
CEL was always ON but it was only one O2 sensor, and now i got one more code:
P1451 - Evap system vent control valve fault
p0136 - HO2S12 CKT fault

so what do i do with P1451 and is it the code that can cause my car to stall after washing again????
P0136 - front bottom Bank1 Sensor 2. tried fixing it with all combinations. but its reading freezes at 0 or 1600mV. i knew it was wires so i reconnected wires to other sensors since all of them run in parallel(but nothing). Last thing i did was to trick a PCM(wires from sensor1 to sensor 2 in PCM to get a good reading at least, but it was no go)

Sorry if you had to read so much but i really want to get this done cause u cant imagine parania when car shuts off when u driving 50 or 100(i had both)

Thanks so much

1998 Contour V6 Duratec 2.5L