Well, when my origional engine blew, the replacement was from a ATX. The difference was the bellhousing guide studs were different and had to be swapped, I think a little hammer and chisle action. And the crank position sensor housing was different and needed to be swapped. Took one bolt but if you'd already put the engine in the car you had to pull the engine and take off the clutch to get at that one bolt. Other than that it was a easy swap.

I am still leary about messing with the MAF and injectors without a chip. But if you do decide to go electronic, don't just buy the Emanage or AFC. For more money you can guy the SCT tuner software and reprogram your whole ECU not just your AF. It costs twice as much as the AFC, and you'll need a computer to hook it up to, but it controlls timing and can get rid of certain check engine lights and move the rev limiter and speed limiter. Worth the extra dough.

2000 Rio Red I4 Cougar 200whp & 210wtq at 9psi 254whp & 276wtq with NX 35shot WRX TD04 Turbo, Cut Short Shifter, Strut Tower Bar, 17" ZN Wheels, Roush Springs, Starion Intercooler, NX 35 shot, HKS SS BOV, Full 3" exhaust,StreetFlight Chip